Friday, August 07, 2009

2 AM ! ( ;

Hey guys, I know I haven't posted in a while but like I'm just so distracted and lazy. I finally got registered for Grove today. The campus doesn't look as scary as I thought it was, but my friend Ceci still has to show e around when we go get things for registration on the 10-14th. I'm actually... kind of excited to go back to school. I mean, heck I'm ever so nervous but I can't wait to do homework and stuff. It really used to entertain me, and now I'm just bored so much. Maybe that's why I'm gaining so much weight. I eat when I'm bored and all. And then since I don't sleep so much I don't have much energy to work out. Plus, my brother doesn't have swim anymore so I can't use WiiFit while they're gone anymore. Maybe when school starts I'll start to lose weight again. After all, PE will make me work out and I'll eat a bit less because I'll have things to do.

Well, it's nearly two am. I snuck on my dad's laptop. I have to go find the charger from my parent's room later because I don't think I'll be sleeping for quite a while. Insomnia is truly something. It's sounds quite cool, but it does drain you ever so much. I hope my bad sleeping habits go away before high school starts. Ahh, I'm ranting. I'll try to post tomorrow after the beach with some friends and sir boyfriend. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment