Sunday, July 26, 2009

Erokay. I skipped a few days of blogging, but I do have a good reason. Well, not really, but I suppose it's good enough. I was just busy, so I'll recap for those who want to know. Raise your hands! /cricketcricket.

So on Friday I was dragged to Soak City, like the one near Knott's you know? I had to go because my seven year-old friend would be stuck with my brother and her brother if I didn't go. I was woken up at eight by them jumping on my bed and throwing things at me, pleasant no? When I finally woke up, I had to change into my bathing suit and put tons of sunblock on. I don't want to get sunburn I like being sickly pale! Anyways, I eventually got wet because I was dragged onto some rides. They were indeed scary. I also got my knees cut up from dragging them on the floor of this one ride. Oh so fun, it looks like rug burn. But it hurts like cuts. After we left, I got rice and thai tea. Asian food is win. c:

Saturday was busy and painful too, but I am really too tired and lazy to tell you about it. I'm going to stop now, please enjoy my new playlist songs? Uhahha yeah. Ta ta !

No comments:

Post a Comment