Saturday, June 06, 2009

anxiety cleaning.

well, i don't want to go into my personal stuff over the internet too much. but today was an accomplishment of fails. some stuff happened and well i started crying a lot haha. no more pills here at my house either so then my nose was going crazy. i hate being sick. :I especially for this long and when such nice things happened this week. i guess the good thing about crying and being sick is. . . that i clean when i'm sad/worried/mad/scared! hurray for anxiety cleaning. guess what guys, my closet is clean! it hasn't been cleaned for a little more than six months- i'm lazy i know. well, time to move onto my cabnet and then my cluttered white board. wish me luck. i hope your saturday goes better than mine! go out and catch the icecream man, you. c:

1 comment: