Friday, June 12, 2009

today was uh okay yes.

dear god. only like a day and a half left of school. so tragic. i'll really miss everything over the summer. and i have no life so like... so nothingness over summer. my grandpapa sent me 25$ for graduation. (: but i think it'll go into my college funds or something. still nice of him though. thanks grandpa! though i doubt he blogs. xD

today was okay i suppose. let's recap. o:

- morning: walk out to the rain.

- office: walk around and collect roll.

- geometry: sign juliee's yearbook and other book and hang out with my lovely date. (:

- science: EW EW EW. D:

- english: borning, boring, boring.

- lunch: uh, a bit depressing. but i'm happy i was with him. (:

- history: bleh. i failed teh benchmark.

- physical education: tagged hanseom's and richard's yearbook. ;D

- after school: drink with sir nunu and took yen nhi home.

not too exciting. time to fill up sir nunu's yearbook though. o:
toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Lol what a boring day for a Friday, isn't it??
    I completely fell asleep in the yoga excersise... I do have to say I enjoy the sleep but not the guy who was talking >.>

    ReplyDelete