Saturday, June 27, 2009

satorday yes.

well today i woke up at 7:37 am. so earlyyy. i was so tired since i like talked on the phone until 1 am last night. it was nice though, much worth it. i was like having a heat attack last night. xD i had to wear a tank top and really short shorts and i was still hot.

but i got over it, because i had to meet up with joodee loo today. we walked/"ran" at miles square park. it was kind of funny because my dad called me and told me that i was gonna get raped or murdered there. but, i'm too ugly for people to want to rape me and what would you gain from killing some wimpy irish girl? exactly. o: we ran for like.. probably five minutes total. she kept laughing at the way i ran, and we ended up laughing too hard we couldn't run. then we just listened to each others ipods and walked around. ( no yuri ideas. >__>; ) we sat down a lot too. we walked around 4,000 steps. how do i know? joodee loo's PEDOmeter told me so. but i guess it was cheating since she threw it and jiggled it so it would add more steps. xD it was fun though. though, this bee went like right next too my face. so scary. D:

and now... i've just gotten home. soon, like at 2pm, i have to help my mum get my puppy rabies shots. not much fun i guess. for him especially. D:

1 comment: