Sunday, July 19, 2009

harry potter.

Today I went to the Block with Joodee and CLOUD. We went to see "HARRY 6" as the movie ticket had told us. I was pretty excited... like the nerd I am haha. We went to buy our tickets and apparently there was a BAKUGAN game meeting. And so there were so many little kid and bakugans. I don't watch the show, but it didn't look that cool anyway. SORRY BAKUGAN. Annnnd then we after we bought the tickets we went to eat. Pasta is yum. Then we went to buy illegal mexican candy and sour candy. Then to the movie we went! We were about 40 minutes early so we just sat there for a while. We came so early it was before the previews. There are so many movies coming out about 2012 and prediction government stuff. It's kind of scary.

THE MOVIE WAS... weird. Most of it was about teenager love and that stuff. The other half was about hogarts or something like that. And then Dumbledore died. Which wasn't as sad as I thought it would be. Maybe I'm just heartless. But Harry and Ginny were pretty cute together. <3 I like that name. Ginny. So english. Ron is pretty dense. Hermoine clearly likes him and just UGH. Lavender was pretty annoying. And Luna is just win haha. No more rambling about the movie.

I bought two new pairs of pants yush. Skinny jeans ftw. We got free samples at Bath&Body works. And coffee. And looked at manga. and yeah. That's about it, so buhbye for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment