Thursday, July 23, 2009

I wonder what's wrong.

Lately I've been getting annoyed at the littlest of things. It could be the heat, but I'm not hot most of the time. It could be lack of sleep, but usually when I don't sleep I don't get angry just... skeptical of everything. Maybe it's just anxiety overload from school starting soon and all that stuff.

I'm getting bug bites like no tomorrow. Well, it's actually not that many but they still hurt. For some reason they keep ending up on my bones, which makes it hurt even more. I also got scratched by my dog, Toddy, last night. It was kind of near my vein so I was pretty scared. It ended up not on it though, so it's alright. It stung a lot last night and so I wasn't able to get a good night's sleep. I fell asleep at around four thirty.There's still a bit of pulled up skin on my arm, but it's fine now. I'm just getting more and more healthy, right?

No WiiFit today, I couldn't get out of bed in time. Even though I woke up at eight, I couldn't pull myself out of bed. I eventually got out of bed around noon, when the rest of my family got home. I'm still pretty drained, I have no clue why I wasn't able to fall asleep last night. Maybe it really is insomnia kicking me in the butt. I'll continue with this later on, my finger are beginning to hurt.

- - -

Well, I've had a total mood swing. I suppose it's all thanks to yogurt. Yes, strawberry yogurt. I layed down for a bit after I typed the earlier half, you know to see if it would make me feel better. It didn't really, so I began to eat strawberry yogurt without a spoon. Yeah, I was too lazy to go get one. As I was doing this, Miss Jackie im'd me. It was a pretty like ohmygodhighschooliscoming chat as it started, but in the end it turned out completely different. I told her that.. uh, well just read this.

nina
: man, i'm eating yogurt with my fingers.
nina : D;
jackie : LOL
jackie : why dont you get a fork
jackie : spoon *
nina : FFF LOL
nina : too lazy.
jackie : LOL
jackie : UR KITCHEN IS LIKE 1O STEPS
jackie : LMFAO
jackie : XD
nina: OH SHUSH. I'M FAT


And that kind of made my day haha. Well, that's pretty much it. Byebye !



No comments:

Post a Comment