Friday, July 10, 2009

is upset. :I

So these past days have been pretty boring and tiring.

I don't think I told anyone this on my blog, but my dog, Toddy, had a seizure a couple of days ago. He's alright, the veterinarian said that it was most likely from the fireworks of fourth of july.

Anyway, he was pretty much fine after that and he was pretty normal. But he started eating less and less and become even more lazy than he is usually.

My dad said he's been vomiting for the past few days, and today at 5am he started hurling in my room. Like any other person would do, I took him outside and went back to lie down.

My mom took him to the vet today, and they shaved and flushed the inside of his ears and checked him everywhere. They shaved and flushed his ears because he's been acting as if something is in them lately, but I guess they didn't find anything. They checked his stomach and everywhere else and didn't seem to find anything.

They also said that it might be some sort of parasite in him. My dad said it could also be some sort of cancer. I hope to God we don't have to put him down this year, or even worse have him die painfully. I guess you guys didn't really need to know about this, but still.

I hope you guys have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. So that's why you were so upset. I'm scare of dogs and all but I am worry about Toddy. I would like to visit him but... well, I can't really go anywhere. I'll pray to God for you! Get better Toddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack ! D:
    Poor Toddy. I hope he doesn't have cancer or any of those deadly infections, if he does, I hope he's relieved of it soon. I'll pray for Toddy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are way too nice. I took him for a walk today, and seemed pretty lightened up by it. Hopefully it's just a parasite.

    ReplyDelete