Tuesday, July 21, 2009

hmm. monday is bleh.

Today I didn't do much, I had to play with little kiddies. They made me tired. :c

That's how out of shape Miss Nina is. I better start losing weight or I'm going to be the least pretty Rin at Anime Expo 2010. I should start saving money too, it's not like I'll be able to buy anything after spending $140+ on cosplay but oh well. The cosplay will be worth it because it is so cute. But I will definitly kill it. ;D

Uhh, what else what else. I'm going to start waking up at 8:oo am each day now so then I won't be dying when school starts. I'm not really a morning person to begin with and all, so practice would be terrific. I need to find my iPod speakers so that music will be able to wake me up at a reasonable volume. Since like, if I used my alarm my parents and brother would kill me. My dad usually wakes up around 6:00 am though since he has to go to work. But my mum and brother don't wake up until 9:ooam-1o:ooam since my brother has swimming squad classes at Pacifica at around 12:oopm. And they have to leaver early since we live nowhere near Pacifica. During the one and a half hour they are gone though, I get to play WiiFit and lose weight. So I guess it's good they are good. xD

Today after dinner, my mum, brother, my mum's friend, his two kids, and I went to this frozen yogurt place that's near my house. I never really heard of it since I don't go out much, but it was a nice little place. It was all organic and pretty. I think they moved in there about a month or two ago, but I just found out about them today. It tasted so good. My mouth wants more just thinking about it. They had so many flavours too, and one of my mum's friend's kids said that the change the flavours a lot. They ever had green tea and mint. It was like heaven in a frozen yogurt setting. They had so much toppings too, and guess what. They had fruit. I don't know about you, but fruit tastes mighty delicious with frozen yogurt.

Wow, this is getting long so I'll end it haha.

Good night and byebye !

2 comments:

  1. OH MAI

    Did the place you go to happen to be Heaven's Delight? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. i kinda wanna go to anime expo next year . idk though(:
    XD
    i prolly be uh. nothing o_o
    the easiest cosplay i can think of is yotsuba. LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO ! D;

    ReplyDelete