Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A lovely trip to my nearest... EVILTEETHPLACE.

Sooo. Today I woke up kind of late-early. It's considered early for most people, but it's pretty late from how I'm waking up lately. 9:14am, hurrah? UH ANYWAYS. Did you notice I'm using caps and such? Pretty spiffy huh? I decided to try and do proper capitalization on everything except aim. I'm way too lazy to do that. Okay, okay. Moving on.

TODAY I GOT TO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS 2 OH JOY. :D I've been aching to play it so much lately, and finally got to. I beat uh some guy who's name starts with a X or Z. There's a lot of them haha. And I got more torn pages ad Pooh Bear finally remembers me. <3

I also had to go to the dentist. ;__; I had two cavities and dentist guy number one treated me like a five year old. He kept calling me "sweetheart" and "adorable". I didn't know dentists could lie so much. o: Anyways, dentist guy number two shot me with numb stuff on both sides of my mouth. Ugh, I hate my mouth being numb. Anyways, and that was pretty much it. My mouth like just got unnumb like a few minutes ago. And he shot the numb into me around 3pm. The horror, no?

Anyways, byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment