Wednesday, July 15, 2009

it's almost one am. c:

Well, Nina has yet to turn off the computer. She'll have to soon or she'll get caught. xD

So uhh, today was alright. For the past two nights I've been downloading Legend of Zelda OST, and if you've played the game before you'd know how long it is. Which means lots of music. I downloaded one game's soundtrack sucessfully. Now just three more to go. OTL. Uh, I almost completed another but halfway through the website broke down. Suuuuuuucks.

SHOOT. GAH. I GOT RUBBER BANDS AGAIN AND KEEP FORGETTING TO PUT THEM IN. ;__; Orthodontists won't be happy with me.

Dude, my brother and mother and father are seriously annoying. I feel like shooting all of them. But unfortunately, I can't.

Gotta update my music. I'm pretty much done.

My life is boring. xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment